HEAD IN THE GAME. FEET IN THE CLOUDS.
Paul George is the rare high-percentage shooter who's also a coach's dream on D. Designed for his unrivalled 2-way game, the PG 4 unveils a new cushioning system that's lightweight, articulated and responsive, ideal for players like PG who go hard every play.
An ultra-lightweight footbed made from Nike Air runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zipped overlay fastens over the laces to provide both supportive containment and ideal breathability.
A low-cut collar, full bootie construction and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort and secure fit.
- Circular traction pattern offers multi-directional grip and control.
- Outsole cut-out lets you see the Air unit.
- 6mm sockliner adds a layer of cushion
- "NG 11/01/17" on the right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on the left midsole
- Nike advise this style fits small and recommend ordering a size up
Free standard shipping and free returns within the UK. Please check product description for any special shipping terms, together with our terms and conditions
, for details of shipping and returns policies.
Most products are stock controlled and dispatched whenever possible within one working day, but some are drop-shipped by suppliers, subject to availability check, or require processing before dispatch.