Tips for Ordering
Check our tips below for placing orders during the festive season to avoid any delays in receiving your order.
- Order as early as possible - We're extending our returns policy for gifts order in November and December
- Double check your shipping address at checkout
- Make sure someone is in to accept Royal Mail Signed For® orders
- Estimated Delivery is from time of dispatch (not time of order) and we use Royal Mail to get your parcels to you
UK Latest Recommended Ordering Dates
Orders are usually dispatched within 1 weekday (Mon-Fri) of the order being placed. Please allow for Bank Holidays and reduced operating hours during the festive season.
For orders placed before 10am on weekdays (Mon-Fri) we aim to dispatch same day.
Friday 11 December:
- Posts, Hoops, Teamwear and other 'from supplier' items cannot be guaranteed for pre Christmas delivery if ordered after this.
Monday 21 December:
- Orders under £50 in value, or to highland and islands
Tuesday 22 December:
- All other 'free delivery to UK address' orders
Wednesday 23 December:
- Next Working day using Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
- Please Note: 8am Cut-off for Same Day dispatch
Europe Latest Recommended Ordering Dates
Varies from Dec 11 - Dec 18. Please refer to your country in the international link on Royal Mail Last Christmas Posting Dates page for more information.
Reduced Operating Hours
You will still be able to place orders throughout the festive season, however SwiSh will be closed for Order Processing and Customer Support on all Bank Holidays and will operate reduced hours between Christmas and New Years.
|Tuesday 22 December:||Normal Operations|
|Wednesday 23 December:||10am - 3pm|
|Thursday 24 December:||10am - 3pm|
|Friday 25 December:||--- CLOSED ---|
|Saturday 26 December:||--- CLOSED ---|
|Sunday 27 December:||--- CLOSED ---|
|Monday 28 December:||10am - 3pm|
|Tuesday 29 December:||10am - 3pm|
|Wednesday 30 December:||10am - 3pm|
|Thursday 31 December:||10am - 12noon|
|Friday 1 January:||--- CLOSED ---|
|Saturday 2 January||--- CLOSED ---|
|Sunday 3 January||--- CLOSED ---|
|Monday 4 January||Normal Operations|
Extended Returns for Christmas Gifts
For your peace of mind, we've extended our returns policy for orders placed during November and December 2020 until January 15th 2021 for goods bought as Christmas gifts.
See our Terms and Conditions for more information. All returned goods must be:
- With tags attached
- In manufacturers' original packaging
- Received before or on January 15th 2021
- Suitable for resale at full value